Integrites has the honor to bring to your attention the following information, which we hope may be useful in your company activities.
It is to be recalled that in accordance with subsection 3, section 2 of Article 76 of the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, taxpayers (tax agents) are entitled to submit a tax application through Public Service Centers. The list of tax applications submitted through the Public Service Centers is established by an authorized governmental body in conjunction with the competent authority operating in the field of IT development.
In accordance with the above provisions of the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan the list of tax applications that are to be submitted through the Public Service Centers was established as follows:
- Tax application for registration of an individual entrepreneur, private notary, private law enforcement officer, advocate, professional mediator;
- Tax application for suspension (extension, resumption) of submission of tax reports;
- Tax application submitted by the taxpayer (tax agent) for the purpose of withdrawal of tax reports;
- Tax application for receiving personal account extracts for establishing of status of budget settlements conforming to the requirements of tax obligations as well as obligations on the calculation, retention and transfer of mandatory pension contributions, mandatory occupational pension contributions, calculation and payment of social expenditures;
- Tax application for filing the tax registration account;
- Tax application on assessment and (or) tax refund, other obligatory payments, customs duties, fines and penalties.
We hope that the above information will be useful for you.
For additional information, please contact our firm.
We will be happy to assist.