Aiman Zhekeyeva joined Integrites team in 2012.
Prior to joining Integrites Ms. Zhekeyeva worked in the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In the Ministry of Justice she supervises the Division of the defense of State’s property rights and claim activity, Division of international agreements, coordination of the activity of the foreign consultants on defense of State's interests in foreign courts and international arbitration institution. She has diplomatic experience in the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Brussels as a counsellor on legal and political cooperation with the European Union.
In Integrites Astana office she is engaged on corporate practice, dispute resolution, enforcement of foreign judgments, executes representative functions.
Ms. Zhekeyeva provided legal support for such companies as: Кusto GROUP, Rolls Royce, international group of companies ORICA, Ground Support Equipment FZE, Michelin, Scandic Optical Limited, «Turnkey Intelligent Systems» Ltd and others.
Representative Legal Matters
- Consulting the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems related to the labor law issues and Local Distributorship Agreement entered into with the local Kazakhstani citizen;
- Consulting a major specialized financial company in cooperation with the US Law firm Barton related to the requirements and limitations contained in the publicly available corporate documentation of BAC, and relevant legislation including US Securities laws and Delaware corporate law, to evaluate whether any such documents or laws effectively prohibit the unsponsored listing of common shares of BAC on the KASE;
- Representation of interests of a leading provider of technical recruitment services to the Oil & Gas , Automotive and Power & Energy sectors in the (non-judicial) dispute and amicable negotiations with former Country Manager related to labor law issues;
- Representation of interests of Kazakh Investment Company in acquiring of one of the biggest confectionery plant in Kazakhstan owned by British company;
- Legal support in acquisition of a large network of service stations in the Aktobe region of Kazakhstan;
- Advising the International Air Transport Association regarding various commercial and corporate matters related to the activity in Kazakhstan;
- Representation of interests of the large oil trader of Kazakhstan in a dispute with the customs authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding unlawful detention of a large consignment of tank cars with fuel lubricating oil, which followed from Russia to Kyrgyzstan;
- Representation of the worldwide leader in networking with London Office of Eversheds Law Firm the negotiations with local Kazakhstani Development Company under Long Term Lease Agreement;
- Consulting a Kazakh Holding Company in the IP issues;
- Legal expertise (Due Diligence) of major confectionery factory in Kazakhstan on the acquisition of a controlling stake;
- Representation the interests of the advertising company in a dispute with state authorities to lease land;
- Representation of the interests of a private company in a dispute with a public authority in the recognition of an unscrupulous supplier of public procurement;
- Representation of a major Russian company to execute a foreign judgment on the territory of Kazakhstan;
- Consulting a large foreign company on changes in procedures for obtaining business and work visas for foreign nationals;
- Due diligence of the agency agreement, an agreement on establishing of a joint venture in Tanzania;
- Consulting on banking legislation, the judicial system, preparation of procedural documents for a major international investment group;
- Consulting of the major Kazakh company on the tax implications to the loan agreement with a non-resident.
- University Paris 12 “Val de Marne”, Doctor of Laws (Paris, France);
- University Paris 5 “Rene Descartes”, Master of Law of International Economy and Development (Paris, France);
- Karaganda State University named after Buketov E.A., Diploma of Highest Honors, Major: "International Law" (Karaganda, Kazakhstan).
- Money legalization under the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Amnesty of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, returnees and persons with residence permits in Kazakhstan due to the legalization of their properties", Newsfiber, http://www.newsfiber.com/p/s/h?v=EKOCgysAvxTc%3D+USw0BvnGaOA%3D;
- Enforcement of Customs Union legislation in Kazakhstan: one practical case, RCBK Magazine, №7-8 (243-244) July-August, 2014; De-Yure Magazine, №9, September 2014; Uchastnik VED Magazine, №9 (124), September 2014;
- Some Ideas regarding the Improvement of Public Procurement Legislation before Enactement of a New Law, Uchet i Audit Kazakhstana Magazine, №1 (91), January 2015; Almaty Business Association, https://www.facebook.com/almatybusinessassociation/timeline; Newsfiber, http://www.newsfiber.com/p/s/h?v=EKOCgysAvxTc%3D+USw0BvnGaOA%3D; Zakon.kz, http://m.zakon.kz/4680247-idei-po-teme-sovershenstvovanija.html;
- Tax audits: "Damoclis gladius" of the tax authorities?, Zakon.kz, http://m.zakon.kz/4684016-nalogovye-proverki-damoklov-mech.html; Newsfiber, http://www.newsfiber.com/p/s/h?v=EKOCgysAvxTc%3D+USw0BvnGaOA%3D;
- Some Peculiarities of Execution Decisions of WTO Dispute Settlement Body, Financy Kazakhstana Magazine, №1 (37), January 2014; Arbitrage.kz, http://www.arbitrage.kz/461;
- Kazakhstan should be ready to claims and risks in the WTO, Forbes Kazakhstan, http://forbes.kz//finances/integration/kak_zaschitit_biznes_v_usloviyah_vto/?mark=айман%20жекеев, 2014;
- The legal protection of interests of the state and businesses after joining WTO, Arbitrage.kz, http://www.arbitrage.kz/461; Zakon.kz, http://www.zakon.kz/4602778-voprosy-pravovojj-zashhity-interesov.html; NefteGaz.kz, http://www.neftegaz.kz/poleznyie-stati/voprosyi-pravovoj-zashhityi-interesov-gosudarstva.html; RCBK Magazine, №4 (240) April 2014;
- Monograph «Sovereignty and the Realization of International Responsibility of the States in the International Public Law», Zhety Zhargy, 366 p., 2012.