Olena Perepelynska is a Partner and Head of CIS Arbitration Practice of Integrites.
Olena is a recognized expert in the field of international commercial arbitration, litigation and international trade. Her 14 years of law practice includes representing clients in dozens of most complex, quite often multi-jurisdictional, arbitration and litigation matters, contract drafting and contractual schemes developing, advising on performance and termination of contracts, as well on commercial activity in general.
Since 2003, Ms. Perepelynska represented clients in more than 80 arbitrations under the Arbitration Rules of the ICC, LCIA, SCC, ICAC at CCIRF, ICAC and MAC at UCCI, GAFTA, FOSFA, LMAA, UNCITRAL and others. The proceedings concerned a wide range of legal issues, including disputes under contractor agreements, international sales, construction and operation of vessels, agency and distribution agreements, joint venture projects, supply of telecommunications equipment and services, insurance contracts, maritime and trade commodities disputes, and corporate clashes. Olena Perepelynska acted as an arbitrator (including as a sole, and presiding arbitrator) in more than 25 arbitrations.
Membership & Professional Appointments:
Olena Perepelynska is President of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association, Vice-President of the Polish-Ukrainian Chapter of the Spanish Club of Arbitration, member of the Board of the Russian Arbitration Association, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb).
Olena Perepelynska is listed as arbitrator at:
- Arbitration Court of the Economic and Agrarian Chambers of the Czech Republic;
- Court of Arbitration at the Polish Confederation of Private Employers Lewiatan;
- Court of International Commercial Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania;
- Georgian International Arbitration Centre (GIAC);
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC);
- International Arbitral Centre of the Federal Economic Chamber of Austria (VIAC);
- International Arbitration Court at the Belorussian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- International Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kyrgyzstan
- Kazakhstani International Arbitrage;
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA);
- Pacific International Arbitration Centre (PIAC);
- Permanent Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Banks Association;
- Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA).
Awards & Rankings:
Olena Perepelynska is recommended in international arbitration and dispute resolution by leading world rankings: Chambers Global 2017; Chambers Europe 2017; Legal 500 (2017); Best Lawyers International 2017; Euromoney's LMG Rising Stars Guide 2017, Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration- Future Leaders 2017; Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration 2017. WWL says: Olena Perepelynska is a "pleasure to work with" and "one of the leading figures in the CIS arbitration community". Olena Perepelynska is an Award winner in the Best Arbitration Lawyer nomination by Legal Award 2017.
Master of International Law with honors from the School of International Law of the Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
Diploma in International Arbitration from the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK;
ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy for Central & Eastern Europe.
Publications & Speaking Engagements:
Author and co-author of more than 100 publications in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish.
Speaker & moderator at many arbitration events held in CIS, CEE and Spanish-speaking countries.
Full list of publications and list of selected presentations is available at: