In our daily professional work we are guided by a unified set of distinctive principles and values that create a unique signature of Integrites. In our work we are guided by following value formula: to be maximally productive to a client, effective to the firm, responsible to the team and public. Our team pays equal attention to each value, follow them in favorable situations as well as in crisis ones.
Considering the values, Integrites’ work is based on six key principles:
- Client orientation. The interests and needs of the clients are on the top of our strategy. They are the starting point of each project, a new stage of improvement and development of the firm. For project time, we become partners with a client, one team, taking equal responsibility for his business objectives, finding the most effective ways to achieve them;
- Transparency, honesty and approachability. In an attempt to speak the same language with a client, we always offer him the most understandable and acceptable, integrated or point solution. It is important for us to be a reliable business guide for a client, so we are always very honest with him, informing about each stage of a project;
- Teamwork. In team cohesion we are the most productive. Therefore, we employ the best specialists in their practice and take the highest degree of responsibility for their adaptation and development;
- Foresight. We are always one step ahead. Due to a strong information support, we are striving to anticipate problematic issues for our clients before they become a problem;
- Universality. Despite the fact that our lawyers are divided by specializations, each of them has skills and experience in several practices and areas of economy that enable to cover a wide range of client’s needs;
- Improvement. We never stop on the achieved progress. Perfecting skills, we strive to exceed client's expectations. For that reason, there is implemented Integrites University in the firm. Integrites University is an internal educational center within which workshops and hands-on training with the involvement of the strongest professionals in specific areas are held.
These principles of work are the same for all the offices of Integrites, this provides our clients with:
- High level of service. In the attempt to become the best and most trusted legal adviser for the business, we strictly control the quality of service and level of client service, develops innovative approaches in the resolution of business problems. We understand that each client and his inquiry - is unique, and therefore requires an individual approach and solutions;
- The ability to influence the course of a project. Available information and high involvement in all stages of the project allows a client, if necessary, to make adjustments in the course of a project, ensuring the achievement of the desired result;
- The ability to influence the cost formation of services. Integrites' project management system allows our clients to control pricing of provided service. We openly say what practices will be involved in a project and why, and how price offer is formed. If arising new conditions , we discuss the next steps with a client;
- Stability of partnership relations. Cross-functionality of the legal team of Integrites allows a client to work with one contact (partner), who has a deep insight into client's business and his needs, as well as professional understanding of other legal practices. However, if participation of specialists from other practices is necessary then a partner involves them in a project.
Corporate social responsibility
"We observe our success and market leadership not only by profit we have, but also by importance and effectiveness of our contribution to development of social and economic prosperous future for countries where the firm acts"
Bernatsky Ruslan, Managing Partner of Integrites
We successfully build a legal business in countries of the CIS and the UK. Assisting businesses in complex and even crisis situations, we think of those who need support, but cannot compensate it financially. For this purpose we have developed a long-term program of corporate social responsibility named Share the, which operates in three areas:
- We assist socially vulnerable children in professional self-realization, giving them the opportunity to gain work experience in real business environment by adaptation traineeship programs. In particular, in March 2013 we have joined and continue to support the project of summer adaptation program of British Charity Organisation EdVent. Under the program students of boarding schools in Kiev for four weeks will be trained in the best international and national companies, one of which is Integrites;
- Program of Cultural Development, which develops within the CSR, aims to encourage low-income families (large families, single-parent families) in the cultural development of creative abilities of their children.
Projects of Integrites, which are held within this framework, are carried out exclusively in corporate volunteering, which allows each of our employees contribute to the fruitful development of the CSR programs.
We share our professional experience and expertise with beginners by :
- Providing free lectures and seminar classes in universities. Since the beginning of 2013 Yaroslav Abramov, Counsel of Corporate/M&A in Integrites, has held 24 academic hours of lectures and seminars at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy in the disciplines "Corporate Law" and "Theoretical Problems of Corporate Law" for 4 and 6 courses;
- Organization of traineeships for graduates and final year students of relevant departments. Moreover, we work closely with international independent organization of law students and young lawyers in Europe (ELSA);
- Public presentations on legal events. Among recent presentations of lecture reports within the framework of educational seminars: International Commercial Arbitration, which was held under the patronage of ELSA, II All-Ukrainian School of merger and acquisition from the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA).
Pro bono and society
For us the fact of being one of the leading international law firms means to be responsible for the welfare of our clients and employees, as well as the transfer and distribution of necessary knowledge and relevant information in the field of public law. In this regard, we are helping public organizations and individuals by the way of providing professional legal support.
Showing concern and attention to activity of non-profit organizations, we provide free legal advice and perform legislative activity. In particular, we analyze the state rulemaking activity, aimed at regulating of banking and financial system, for the American Chamber of Commerce (ACC) and its acting members. In addition, within Ukrainian Arbitration Association (UAA) our lawyers develop legislative initiatives to promote improvement of the current legislation of Ukraine in the field of international arbitration and arbitration proceedings, which will contribute to the further development of this sector in Ukraine and the formation of the image of Ukraine as an arbitration friendly jurisdiction.
Besides providing free legal advice, we develop charitable activity by providing financial support of the orphanage "Jurasik" and the projects of British Charity Organisation EdVent.
Managing our risks
The Risk Management Department at Integrites ensures the firm’s observance of key rules and principles of professional Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), the independent regulatory body of the Law Society in England and Wales, as well as the Code of Conduct SRA from 2011. Integrites has professional insurance in accordance with the Solicitors' Indemnity Insurance Rules.
Our Risk Management system is based on six basic principles:
- To act in client’s interests. This fundamental principle is based on the key value of the firm - client satisfaction from efficiently done work and completed project. Therefore, we have introduced a project management system, which provides high involvement of a client at all stages of a project. Due to this, a client will be able to make adjustments and suggestions to timely and at any stage of a project, thus to have influence on the result.
- Working with a client we strive to provide him maximum comfort. Thus, we guarantee our clients efficient management and completion of a project regardless of the staff rotations. The client’s project is not affected by any internal corporate changes. Upon completion of each project, we aim to receive an objective assessment from a client in order to analyze what has been done well and what could be done better next time.
- In order to provide the highest level of services, we have developed a universal system of client’s satisfaction evaluation. The results obtained in a form of filled questionnaire are handed in to the Head of practice, which was involved in work at the project and the Head of Risk Management Department. The most significant comments and wishes of the client shall be considered and treated at trainings, conducted within Integrites University program.
- To protect a client from actions of dishonest contractors. A widespread risk in the professional services market is non-conformity of the third party involved in the project to obligatory standards of business or doubtful reputation. To minimize these risks, we have introduced a special supervisory body, headed by Quality officer, which, in addition to the standard quality control procedures, controls business reputation of the counterparty.
- To protect confidential information of a client. For us it is important to obtain and maintain confidence of all clients. Therefore, we have conscientious approach to the issues of data protection and confidentiality of information. In order to control this issue, we protect confidential information in accordance with international standards of information security. We have been preparing for the certification for ISO compliance.
- To observe the internal corporate interests. For the most fruitful teamwork at projects in the employees of the firm are systematically monitored as to the level of satisfaction and motivation of every one. We stick to the principle of gender equality by providing equal opportunities, working conditions and career advance.