Due to its unique knowledge and many years of experience, INTEGRITES tax and customs law practice is one of the strongest in the CIS according to clients' estimates and key ratings. We advise legal entities and private individuals on all aspects of local and international taxation and customs law.. We successfully represent client interests in judicial and administrative disputes with tax and customs authorities.
KEY EXPERTISE :
- Support of tax audits;
- Advising on issues related to transfer pricing;
- Assessment of tax risks in transactions;
- Independent tax audit of the tax accounting procedure (Tax Due Diligence);
- Tax structuring of trading activities and holding structures, as well as corporate structuring;
- Tax planning of intra-group and external transactions;
- Corporate and tax audit for risk assessment and optimization of costs for business maintenance and tax burden;
- Asset Protection;
- Tax litigation.
- Property planning and inheritance issues;
- Advising on payment of taxes in other jurisdictions and possibility of applying conventions on avoidance of double taxation;
- Declaration of income.