INTEGRITES becomes HR knowledge partner of the Ukrainian job search engine Work.ua. The firm’s commitment is to provide employers with the legal expertise they require during martial law. Lawyers will conduct webinars and develop a series of publications for Work.ua users – human resources management experts from the state, corporate and non-governmental sectors.
INTEGRITES started cooperation with Work.ua with a webinar held on April 7, 2022. Lawyers from the firm’s Employment practice discussed personnel management during wartime and answered questions from the audience, HRDs and managers from the Ukrainian and international companies.
Attorney-at-Law, Senior Associate Inna Kostrytska and Associate Yuliya Bleshmudt covered the following topics:
- Key novelties of the Law “On the Organization of Labour Relations during Martial Law”
- Hiring and dismissals
- Working hours and rest time according to the new rules
- Old and new opportunities for labour resources optimization: remote work, downtime, change of essential working conditions, transfer and relocation of employees, granting vacations, suspension of employment contract
- Peculiarities of remuneration
- Limitation of trade unions’ powers