INTEGRITES together with the National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” launch the second annual I-Talents course. Partners of the leading international law firms and organizations from the UK – Allen & Overy, Maitland Chambers, Latham & Watkins will conduct a number of thematic workshops for students. INTEGRITES partners from Ukraine and Kazakhstan will also give lectures.
Students will hear success stories of I-Talents lecturers and learn:
- How does an international law firm work?
- What soft and hard skills are essential for lawyers?
- What are the key concepts of the English law?
- Is there gender diversity among international law and arbitration practitioners?
The program targets 4-6-year law students of Ukrainian universities. Based on the decision of the expert commission, the best students will be awarded an internship opportunity and further employment at INTEGRITES.
“We are launching I-Talents for the second time because we want to help law students build their careers in Ukraine. Young people are now actively seeking opportunities for continuous learning, and I-Talents is one of them. Students learn how law firms operate in Ukraine and Europe, they interact with foreign and Ukrainian lecturers. We are proud to have welcomed on board eight out of more than 30 students in the first round”, INTEGRITES Managing Partner Oleksiy Feliv comments.
To apply for participation in i-Talents, send a CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 6, 2019.
Cover letter should include an essay of up to 750 words on one of the following topics:
- What is your view on the perspectives of AI in the legal profession?
- What is your view on the social role of lawyers in Ukraine? (ideally versus reality)
- Do you agree that anyone is entitled to be represented by a lawyer? In which cases would you refuse to represent a client and why?
Classes will be held September 16 through October 11, 2019, three times a week at the National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”.