- Head of Cross-Border Litigation
- Has represented sovereigns, corporates and private clients in close to every kind of dispute resolution including national and cross-border litigation, transnational insolvency and receivership, asset tracing and recovery, fraud investigation, enforcement of mortgages and pledges (including against shareholdings in Ukrainian companies), contentious inheritance and divorce, commercial and investment arbitration under the major institutional and ad hoc rules, as well as recognition and enforcement of foreign judicial and arbitral awards.
- Has sat as an arbitrator and frequently acts as the Ukrainian law expert in civil and criminal proceedings in the US, the UK, British Virgin Islands, Monaco, Cyprus and Switzerland, as well as in the arbitration proceedings under the ICSID rules.
- Defense and Military Cooperation
- Banking and Financial Services
Burford Capital, Cargill Financial Services International Inc., NPC Ukrenergo, Mironivsky Hliboproduct (MHP), Vetropack Holding, EuroCape New Energy Limited, Emergy AS, Euroins Ukraine, Irish Bank Resolution Corporation, Bank Frick & Co. AG, Eclipse Resources GmbH
- Arbitrator on the Panel of Arbitrators of the Shanghai International Arbitration Center
- Member of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association (UAA)
- Co-founder of the Association for Asset Tracing and Recovery (Ukraine)
- Institute of International Relations of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv (Ukraine), Bachelor of International Relations, 2003
- TEMPUS/TACIS scholar, Lund University (Sweden), 2003 – 2004
- Institute of International Relations of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv (Ukraine), Master of International Law, 2006
- Stockholm University, Master of International Commercial Arbitration Law, Sweden, 2009
- Recognized as Leading Individual for Dispute Resolution (2023-2014) and recommended for Private Client (2021-2020), The Legal500 EMEA. The most recent ranking quotes: "Dmytro Marchukov offered good practical advice on proceedings in Ukraine"
- Spotlight in Dispute Resolution: International in Ukraine (Chambers Global/ Europe 2023); Band 3 (Chambers Global 2022-2014, Cambers Europe 2022-2012). The most recent ranking quotes: "He was happy to speak to us many times a day," adding: "The work was done very well."
- Recognized as Global Leader for Asset Recovery (2023-2017) and Commercial Litigation (2022-2020), Thought Leader-Commercial Litigation 2023-2022 and GIR-Asset Recovery 2022, Who’s Who Legal
- Included into Arbitration Powerlist 2020: CIS and Caucasus released by The Legal500 editorial
- Cross-Border Litigation and Private Clienrs are recognized as Leaders of practice. Top positions, "Market leaders. Rating of the Ukrainian Law Firms - 2023" by Yurydychna Gazeta
- Recognized as Leader of Practice for International Arbitration, “Client’s choice. TOP 100 best lawyers of Ukraine – 2021” by Yurydychna Gazeta
- Recommended lawyer in Ukraine for International Arbitration, Arbitration & Mediation and Litigation, Best Lawyers (2022-2015)
- Recognized as expert for Commercial Arbitration, Expert Guides 2021
- Notable Practitioner in Ukraine in International Arbitration and Litigation, The Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients (2021-2016)
- Recommended lawyer in Ukraine for Arbitration, Global Arbitration Review (2020, 2015, 2014)
- The only Ukrainian lawyer recognized in Europe ‘40 Outstanding Up and Comers’, Chambers Europe (2014)