On May 25-26, 2017 the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Non-contractual obligations” in connection with the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Germany and Kazakhstan, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Caspian University and the 25th anniversary of the Law Firm “ZANGER” took place in Almaty.
Participants of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Non-contractual obligations” discussed the following issues:
- Non-contractual obligation as a type of obligation;
- Classification of non-contractual obligations;
- Unilateral transactions as grounds for the occurrence of obligations;
- Bequest as the basis for the emergence of a hereditary relationship;
- Obligations due to unjust enrichment;
- Non-contractual obligations in international law;
- Non-contractual obligations in the legislation of other countries.
As main speakers at the Conference there were reports of Suleimenov M.K. director of the private law research institute of the Caspian University, academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, doctor of law and professor named “Non-contractual obligations under the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan”. Moreover, Rolf Knipper is the professor of the University of Bremen, honorary Professor of the Caspian University, Doctor of Law (Germany) with the theme of the report “Delimitation of non-contractual relations from contractual obligations relations”.
In addition, more than seventy scientific reports were reported in this Conference, where the Managing Partner of the International Law Firm “Integrites Kazakhstan” Kurmangazy Talzhanov has made a report with the topic “Non-contractual obligations in private international law”.