On October 22, 2021 INTEGRITES hosted the HR-club meeting related to the recent novelties in the Ukrainian employment legislation.
The keynote speaker – Head of the Inspection Department at the State Labour Service of Ukraine Oleh Hnatyuk told about the consequences of cancellation of the Procedure of Performance of State Control over Compliances with Labour Laws and changes related to conducting the inspections. He informed that starting from 14 September 2021 the inspections had been conducted based on the Law of Ukraine № 877-V as of April 5, 2017.
The HR-club speakers – Attorney and Senior Associate at INTEGRITES Inna Kostrytska and Associate Yuliya Bleshmudt covered the following novelties:
- introduction of the e-employment record books
- formalizing relations with the members of the LLC’s executive body
- paternity leave and childbirth leave for other family members
- occupations for which the vaccination against COVID-19 is obligatory
- shifting to sickness e-notes
- current draft labour laws
Over 35 HRDs and experts in personnel from the Ukrainian and international companies attended the event.
Presentation is available via link: https://bit.ly/3b2ZZGr
More about HR-club – hrclub.integrites.com/