During the last decade, Ukraine has made significant steps towards liberalization of the natural resources market. These include improved access to subsoil, transparent and open licensing rounds for oil and gas extraction, many successful efforts in the industrial policy making. All these together ensure more favourable investment climate in the sector in the long run.
To help international and local investors navigate through the changing legal environment in the sector of natural resources, INTEGRITES provides comprehensive advice on all matters relating to deposit development, construction and commissioning of projects, as well as corporate, commercial and land law.
Our services in this area include:
- Subsoil audit
- Mining optimization
- Dispute resolution and legal support in court proceedings
- Investor relations with government bodies
- Organization and support of bidding on Ukrainian commodity markets
- Obtaining licenses and permits, including those for subsoil use
- Legal support in mineral resources revaluation and deposit development
- Advising on various land issues