INTEGRITES has been ranked among Ukrainian leading law firms in International Arbitration (TOP 10), Energy (TOP 10), Litigation (TOP 10) and Transport: Aviation, Maritime, Shipping (TOP 5) by the guide “Ukrainian Law Firms 2019. А Handbook for Foreign Clients”. Olena Perepelynska, Partner and Head of CIS Arbitration practice, kept her position as the leading individual in International Arbitration practice and has been “praised for her significant experience as both lead-counsel and co-counsel”. She is also included in TOP 5 leading individuals in International Trade: Commodities.
INTEGRITES Agribusiness; Antitrust and Competition; Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Debt Restructuring; Corporate and M&A; Infrastructure; International Trade: Trade Remedies/WTO, Commodities, Commercial Contracts; Litigation: Cross-Border; Real Estate, Construction, Land; Tax and Transfer Pricing (Consulting and Litigation) have been listed among other established practices.
The following firm’s professionals are recognized among other notable practitioners:
- Managing Partner Oleksiy Feliv – Energy & Natural Resources and Real Estate, Construction, Land. The researcher team admits Oleksiy as “a widely known figure on the market”.
- Partner Igor Krasovskiy – Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Debt Restructuring
- Partner Illya Tkachuk – Corporate and M&A and Labor & Employment
- Partner Dmytro Marchukov – International Arbitration and Litigation
- Partner Viktoriya Fomenko – Tax and Transfer Pricing. Researchers emphasize that “she is endorsed for her deep professional knowledge and distinguished merit for developing the firm’s tax practice recently”.
- Partner Oleksandr Onishchenko – Transport: Aviation, Maritime, Shipping; Litigation
- Counsel Serhii Uvarov – International Arbitration
- Counsel Serhiy Shershun – Antitrust and Competition
“Ukrainian Law Firms 2019. A Handbook for Foreign Clients” is a comprehensive annual guide on the Ukrainian legal market published in English. The guide is a handy referral tool for international and Ukrainian corporate and public sectors, international organizations, embassies, trade missions, as well as practicing lawyers.