The team has extensive practical experience in advising companies from many industries on a broad spectrum of antitrust and competition law issues. Many years of cooperation with international antitrust and competition law experts as well as a deep understanding of the practice of the state authorities and courts help us to develop effective solutions for domestic and international companies.
- Obtaining concentration permits
- Defense against unfair competition and discreditation
- Compliance audit under competition law, including that of the advertising and promotion materials
- Advice in the context of antitrust investigations
- Development of compliance programs and corporate policies
- Conducting training on antitrust and competition issues
- Assistance with participation in public procurement, including judicial review of tender results
- Counteraction against anticompetitive actions of the state authorities
- Compensation of damage
- Obtaining the antimonopoly authority's opinion on the compliance of advertising projects, distribution, agency, advertising and other contracts with the provisions of antimonopoly legislation
- Economic analysis and assessment of the antitrust and competition law matters
- Advice on state aid
- Obtaining authorisation for concerted actions and amnesties (depending on jurisdiction)
- Advice on protecting access to critical infrastructure.