INTEGRITES team of antitrust and competition practice has extensive practical experience advising clients from various industries on a wide range of issues in the field of competition law. Active cooperation with international competition experts, as well as a deep understanding of the practices of the competition regulator and the judiciary helps us develop the most creative and effective solutions for our clients.
- Obtaining permission for concentration;
- Counteraction against unfair competition, stopping discreditation;
- Antimonopoly audit, incl. promotional materials;
- Protection of interests during the antimonopoly investigation, incl. during inspections of the competition regulator;
- Development of program compliance and commercial policies;
- Conducting training sessions;
- Support of participation in public procurement, incl. appealling tender results;
- Counteraction against anticompetitive actions of authorities;
- Compensation for damage;
- Receiving the conclusions of the competition regulator regarding compliance of advertising projects, distribution, agency, advertising and other contracts with the antimonopoly legislation;
- Performance of economic analysis;
- Consulting on issues related to the provision of preferences (assistance) by the state;
- Obtaining permission for concerted actions and amnesties (depending on jurisdiction).
- Ukrainian Law Firms 2017. A Handbook for Foreign Clients. Integrites actively develops its antitrust practice, and boasts them simultaneously in Russia and Kazakhstan. With established work on merger filings, unfair competition, and competition in commercial arrangement, the firm possesses experience designing and implementing compliance programs and advising on public procurement matters. Notably, the firm acted for Farmak in merger clearance for its acquisition of KWW Kotkowski Wierzbicki Wegrzyn sp.j., the leading Polish distributor of biologically active substances; represented Nova Poshta Group in merger clearance for the purchase of PE Batist-Dnepr. The list of selected clients includes ADM International Sàrl, Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd, LKQ Corporation, Schreder, Dragon Capital Investments Limited, Brain Computers, Suhail Bahwan Group. Serhiy Shershun and Pavlo Loginov, counsels, are the core practitioners.