INTEGRITES compliance practice team provides advice to international and national companies operating in various sectors of the economy, helping them develop and implement required policies and ensure control over compliance with legislation and internal rules of the company.
- Development of recommendations for implementation of the compliance program, code of business conduct of employees
- Assessment of the compliance of business processes and potential projects of the company with the current legislation
- Development of recommendations for implementation of internal policies and procedures: anti-corruption policy, gift policy, conflict of interest policy, confidentiality policy, competitor relations policy
- Conducting training sessions for implementation of the compliance program, internal policies for management and team
- Conducting compliance audits for identification, assessment and analysis of compliance risks
- Assistance and legal support in investigations on violations of corporate policy by employees