The real estate markets in the FSU region have been rapidly developing over the last 10 years. Legislation in the real estate area has been undergoing positive changes as well. However, some bottlenecks which can become obstacles for many deals and projects, still remain.
Our Real Estate and Construction lawyers know these bottlenecks. Our team has solid experience in protecting interests of clients in deals, transactions and disputes related to real estate and construction. Clients address INTEGRITES as legal counsel of choice at the early stage of project planning.
Core competencies of the practice:
- Tax and corporate structuring of real estate projects
- Purchase or sale of real estate
- Advice on the coordination and obtaining construction permits
- Registration of rights for ownership and use of land plots
- Structuring and support of real estate projects
- Comprehensive advice on the structuring of complex construction and infrastructure projects, including alternative energy projects
- Advice on public procurement during the implementation of real estate projects
- Advice on public-private partnership
- Legal due diligence of real estate transactions
- Representation of clients in courts and international arbitration proceedings
- Advice and support in matters on enforcement of court decisions
- Changes in the special purpose of land plot use or their boundaries
- Advice on the standard cost of land plots