Dmytro Marchukov has represented international and local clients in close to every kind of dispute resolution matters including national and cross-border litigation, transnational insolvency and receivership, asset tracing and recovery, fraud investigation, enforcement of mortgages and pledges (including against shareholdings in Ukrainian companies), commercial and investment arbitration under the major institutional and ad hoc rules, as well as recognition and enforcement of foreign judicial and arbitral awards.
He also occasionally receives appointments as an arbitrator and regularly acts as the Ukrainian law expert in civil and criminal proceedings in the US, UK, Switzerland and Cyprus.
- Master of International Commercial Arbitration Law, 2009, Stockholm University (Sweden)
- Master of International Law, 2006, Institute of International Relations of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv (Ukraine)
- TEMPUS/TACIS scholar, 2003 – 2004, Lund University (Sweden)
- Bachelor of International Relations, 2003, Institute of International Relations of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv (Ukraine)
Dmytro Marchukov has spent his entire career in the leading Ukrainian law firms and, prior to joining INTEGRITES in 2018, headed dispute resolution team in one of them.
- Member of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association
- Arbitrator on the Panel of Arbitrators of the Shanghai International Arbitration Center
- Co-founder of the Association for Asset Tracing and Recovery
Эта запись также доступна на: Russian, Ukrainian