- International commercial and investment arbitration, cross-border commercial litigation
- Particularly experienced in handling both institutional and ad hoc arbitrations (under ICSID, ICC, LCIA, SCC, Swiss Rules, GAFTA, UNCITRAL and ICAC at the UCCI rules) seated in common and civil law jurisdictions
- Acts for clients in proceedings on setting-aside as well as recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards before the Ukrainian courts
- Advises domestic and international clients on all aspects of international trade contract performance
- Experienced in providing expert reports on Ukrainian law issues
- Advises private clients on issues of family and inheritance law
- Serves as a main contact person of INTEGRITES in Brussels where develops the firm's professional network and fosters relationships with clients
- Banking and Finance
- Energy and Natural Resources
- International Trade
- Stockholm University, LL.M in International Commercial Arbitration Law, Sweden, 2014
- Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade, Master of International Law, 2008
- Ukrainian Academy of Foreign Trade, Bachelor of International Law, 2007
- London Court of Arbitration Young International Arbitration Group (LCIA YIAG) Regional Representative for Europe
- Member of the Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution – Ukrainian National Bar Association (since 2021)
- Ukrainian Arbitration Association
- Ukraine’s National Bar Association
- International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution Young & International (ICDR Y&I)
- Young International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (Young ICSID)
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (Young ICCA)
- Rising Arbitrators Initiative
- Recognized in International Arbitration, Best Lawyers 2022
- Recognized as Arbitration Future Leader – Non-Partner, Who's Who Legal, 2023
- Included in the Ukrainian Arbitration Association list of the arbitrators suitable to sit in Ukraine-related international arbitrations
- Represented a large Ukrainian steel producer as Respondent in a multi-party ICC arbitration relating to a loan facility agreement with more than USD 180 million at stake.
- Successfully represented Ukrkhimtransamiak in ICAC (Kyiv) arbitral proceedings against Togliattiazot with over USD 190 million at stake. INTEGRITES prevailed on both the main claim and the counterclaim.
- Represented a large Ukrainian steel producer as Respondent in a multi-party LCIA arbitration relating to a loan facility agreement with over USD 400 mln at stake.
- Successfully represented the Swiss grain trader in GAFTA arbitration against another Swiss grain trader, where she has prevailed on damages claim. As a result, the defeated debtor has voluntarily paid the awarded amount to her client.
- Member of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association (UAA) and its working group on developing amendments to the Ukrainian arbitration-related regulations
- Mentor in the Istanbul Arbitration Centre (ISTAC) mentorship program (2021-2022)
- Lecturer in i-Talents, the annual course at INTEGRITES
- Speaker at international and local arbitration-related events, including at the Ukrainian Arbitration Association’s Arbitration School