Olena Perepelynska is a Partner and Head of the CIS Arbitration Practice at INTEGRITES.
Perepelynska is a recognized expert in the field of international commercial arbitration, litigation and international trade. Olena’s 16 years’ experience of legal practice includes representation of clients in dozens of complex, quite often multi-jurisdictional, arbitration and litigation matters, contract drafting and contractual schemes, advising on performance and termination of contracts, as well as on commercial activity in general.
Since 2003, Perepelynska has represented clients in more than 85 arbitrations under the Arbitration Rules of the ICC, LCIA, SCC, SCAI, ICAC at CCIRF, ICAC and MAC at UCCI, GAFTA, FOSFA, LMAA, UNCITRAL and others. The arbitrations related to a wide range of legal issues, including disputes under contractor agreements, international sales, construction and operation of vessels, agency and distribution agreements, joint venture projects, supply of telecommunications equipment and services, insurance contracts, maritime and trade commodities disputes, and corporate clashes. Olena Perepelynska acted as an arbitrator, both as a sole and presiding arbitrator, in more than 30 arbitrations.
Master of International Law, Institute of International Relations of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
Diploma in International Arbitration from the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK);
ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy for Central & Eastern Europe.
Olena Perepelynska has started legal practice in 2003 and worked in the top Ukrainian law firms, including Vasil Kisil & Partners and Sayenko Kharenko.
Membership & Professional Appointments:
Olena Perepelynska is the President of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association, Alternate Member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, member of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR, President of the Polish-Ukrainian Chapter of the Spanish Arbitration Club, Board Member of the Russian Arbitration Association, Member of TIAC Court of Arbitration, Member of ICC Central and Eastern European Arbitration Group (ICC CEEAG), Member of the Global Steering Committee of the ERA-PLEDGE and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb). In 2006, Olena was admitted to the Ukrainian Bar.
Olena Perepelynska is included into the rosters of arbitrators of:
- Arbitration Center of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Atameken”;
- Arbitration Court of the Economic and Agrarian Chambers of the Czech Republic;
- Asian International Arbitration Center;
- Court of Arbitration at the Polish Confederation of Private Employers Lewiatan;
- Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania;
- Georgian International Arbitration Centre (GIAC);
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC);
- International Arbitral Centre of the Federal Economic Chamber of Austria (VIAC);
- International Arbitration Court at the Belorussian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- International Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kyrgyzstan;
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Kazakhstani International Arbitrage;
- Pacific International Arbitration Centre (PIAC);
- Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA).
Publications & Speaking Engagements:
Author and co-author of more than 110 publications in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish. Speaker & moderator at many arbitration events held in the CIS countries, Europe, Latin America and the USA.
View full list of publications
Эта запись также доступна на: Russian, Ukrainian