Save the date and register today!
Turkish-Ukrainian Infrastructure Forum “Creating Opportunities Together”
November 13, 2019
Fairmont Grand Hotel, Kyiv
The goal of the event is to discuss the economic opportunities and legal challenges in infrastructure and construction with a special focus on dispute resolution.
Guests from the business community of both countries are welcome!
Among the invited speakers are:
- Viktor Dovgan, Advisor to the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- H. E. Yağmur Ahmet Güldere, Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to Ukraine
- Burak Pehlivan, Chairman of the International Turkish Ukrainian Businessmen Association (TUID)
- Maksym Lesyk, Deputy Head of Legal at Ukravtodor (State Road Agency)
- Volodymyr Shemayev, Head of Strategic Planning and Development Department of the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Seaports Authority (Ukraine)
- Süha Canatan, Country representative in Ukraine, DOĞUŞ İNŞAAT VE TİCARET A.Ş.
- Oleksiy Feliv, Managing partner, INTEGRITES
- Olena Perepelynska, Partner, Head of International Arbitration, INTEGRITES
- Mehmet Gun and Pelin Baysal, partners, Gün + Partners (Turkey)
- Olga Kostyshyna, Advisor to the President, International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Ukraine)
The Forum is organized by the Ukrainian Arbitration Association, International Turkish Ukrainian Businessmen Association (TUID), Gün + Partners law firm (Turkey) and INTEGRITES law firm (Ukraine).
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/2JN95tR
Click here to see the Agenda.
See you at the Forum!