With the growing involvement of many companies in the international trade of goods and services, the number of cross-border disputes involving them also grows. In each such dispute one should take into account specifics of all jurisdictions involved in the proceedings, as well as of jurisdictions where ultimate court decisions and arbitral awards will be enforced.
Cross-border dispute resolution team at INTEGRITES has long-standing and proven working relationships with over 100 law firms in various jurisdictions. This enables us to quickly put together a team that can pursue or defend claims before state courts and arbitral tribunals almost anywhere in the world (see details on arbitration here).
- Development of cross-border dispute resolution strategy, in particular, where companies and assets in the FSU region are involved
- Engagement of foreign lawyers, forensic accountants, investigators and experts in cross-border proceedings; support to foreign lawyers in communication with local clients
- Working with witnesses
- Participation in foreign proceedings as experts in laws of Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- Assistance in gathering evidence, preparation of affidavits and other documents for the purpose of foreign proceedings
- Service of documents upon companies and individuals in the FSU countries in support of foreign litigations or arbitral proceedings
- Assistance in obtaining interim and conservatory measures in dispute resolution proceedings before arbitral tribunals and foreign courts; assistance in their further enforcement. Installing receivers over the companies in the event of imminent risk of dissipation of assets
- Recognition and enforcement abroad of judgments and arbitral awards made in the FSU countries